There is currently no one online!
To post chat messages, please log in!
- 0ii0 December 6, 2013 at 10:26 AM alright just wanted to check. thanks!
- Xyteran December 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM This guy. v
- Master_Gamer38 December 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM You can't really go with an ending note, because a lot of video game music is meant to repeat, as such, it usually ends on a dominant to bring it back to a starting place.
- Master_Gamer38 December 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM The A sharp makes there an F major chord there, and it's used as V/V, so again, works.
- Master_Gamer38 December 2, 2013 at 8:11 PM The G naturals aren't that great of an indicator, since both borrowed 3rds and 6ths are pretty common.
- Master_Gamer38 December 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM It very often returns to E as a tonic. The B is used often, but that's not uncommon. The dominant is used more often than the tonic in lots of genres of music.
- Xyteran December 2, 2013 at 8:04 PM :P
- Xyteran December 2, 2013 at 8:03 PM I'm leaning towards B, but I'm no pro.
- 0ii0 November 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM and i doubt anyone will respond cause well... the sites long dead
- 0ii0 November 25, 2013 at 2:35 PM i uploaded a sheet. question about it... because of the a naturals i put it in the key of E, although i feel like it might be more of the key of B (maybe B mixolydian would explain the a naturals?). Note that one A# does appear in measure 47
- Lyculindae November 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM Xyteran is the coolest person ever! ^^
- Xyteran October 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM Fixed!
- Haaglar October 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM Huh, there used to be.
- Hyper_Sonic October 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM Is there any way to delete submitted sheet music?
- carlybabe1234 October 4, 2013 at 7:21 PM this site is horrible :(( where is the forum and my profile ??
- carlybabe1234 October 4, 2013 at 7:20 PM ill always remember you... :((
- Zerome October 1, 2013 at 3:56 PM give her a pick me up and/or pheonix down :)
- Xyteran September 24, 2013 at 9:31 AM Haha, ApolloMix is so dead, and I have no time to save her. :(
- 0ii0 September 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM Zzzzzzz.........
- 0ii0 August 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM Any Game of Thrones Fans? Well... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJh2yA7OS8I
- 0ii0 August 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUf7imRqt5I
- Hyper_Sonic August 3, 2013 at 2:44 AM sleeping in ;)
- 0ii0 July 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM Where is everyone...?
- Hyper_Sonic July 20, 2013 at 10:24 PM I remember seeing parenthesis around notes that are not doubled several times before though.
- 0ii0 July 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM usually parentheses around notes means that a note in the bass is the exact same note as in the treble... so u cant really play it twice, so its just a little signal of that
- Hyper_Sonic July 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM Well, I've seen the parenthesis around notes before, but never quite understood what they meant. Now I know.
- Haaglar July 18, 2013 at 3:52 PM Wanted to finish at least one arrangement during my break :/ bit late now....
- Master_Gamer38 June 29, 2013 at 12:38 AM There's a lot of unstandardised things.
- 0ii0 June 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM yea... you'd think itd be more relevant
- Xyteran June 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM Huh, that's awesome. I can't believe it's not standardized for piano yet!
ApolloMix © Copyright 2013.
All rights reserved.
Proudly hosted by midPhase.
Follow our developer @NathanaelOMG!